Restaurants & Bars
The Java Moon Café is on the second floor in the pre-boarding, public area and serves fresh salads, soups and sandwiches. The Sugar Mill Café is in the concourse and offers passengers made-to-order sandwiches, personal pizzas, homemade soups, and other favorites including homemade donuts. The Junction Daytona Beach is a full-service bar in the concourse with a secondary location in the pre-boarding area. Full service catering is provided for functions held in the Dennis R. McGee Banquet Room.
Faber, Coe & Gregg, an established retail and food and beverage concession provider based in Secaucus, New Jersey, which has a lease with the Volusia County Government-operated airport, has invested approximately $800,000 in renovations and expansion
- Java Moon is open daily from 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Passengers can purchase freshly prepared sandwhiches, salads and other baked goods and can take these and other food items through security. Read more about updated TSA screening procedures and food.
- Beverages and other snacks may be purchased at the Daytona News Now gift shop, located in the concourse beyond the TSA checkpoint. The gift shop is open 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- The Sugar Mill Café is in the concourse and is open from 5:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. and 3:15 - 6 p.m. Thursday through Monday and 5:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- The Junction Daytona Beach is a full-service bar in the concourse with a secondary location in the pre-boarding area. The concourse location is open from 5:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. and 3:15 - 6 p.m.; the presecurity location is closed for renovations.