Office Hours: Monday-Wednesday-Friday, 0900-1200, 1300-1600
- SIDA Badge Application: Applicants for an initial or renewal SIDA badge must submit a completed application to the Airport Badging Office and applicants must bring with them proof of identity and work authorization documents from the IRS form I-9 list of acceptable documents. Applicants must also be fingerprinted. To schedule a fingerprint appointment, please call (386) 248-8030 ext. 18373. SIDA applicants must successfully pass a Criminal History Records Check and Security Threat Assessment before they may attend a training class to receive a badge.
- AOA Badge Application: Applicants for initial or renewal AOA badges must submit a completed application to the Airport Badging Office and applicants must bring with them proof of identity and work authorization documents from the IRS form I-9 list of acceptable documents. AOA badge applicants must successfully pass a Security Threat Assessment before they take a written exam to receive a badge.
- Lost/Stolen Badge Application: Fee for a first lost badge is $50. Fee for a second lost badge is $100.
- Customs Application: SIDA badge applicants with a need to work at the US Customs facility will require additional approval and must complete Customs form 3078. This form must be submitted along with the SIDA badge application. The Airport will forward this form to Customs for review and approval.
- Employee Parking Application: Employee parking decals are only for those employees whose physical work location is Daytona Beach International Airport. The application must be signed by a supervisor prior to submission to the Badging Office. One parking decal per employee will be issued free of charge, additional decals are $6 each.
- Ground Transportation Operator Application: Applicants for Ground Transportation Operator (GTO) privileges must submit a completed application along with a Criminal History Records Check, FL Department Highway Safety Motor Vehicle Drivers License Record, and City of Daytona Beach Driving Permit to the Ground Transportation Office. GTO applications will not be accepted at the Airport Badging Office.